Learn what CAFP and AAFP can offer you.
The Colorado Academy of Family Physicians (CAFP) and American Academy (AAFP) both value their resident members very highly. Here is just a taste of what you can expect from your membership with us:
- The CAFP and AAFP offer support for navigating your employment contract as you find jobs after residency. CAFP offers attorney review of your employment contact, up to a $500 value (learn more here,) while the AAFP offers a step-by-step guide on how to review and negotiate your contract.
- Apply for a scholarship from the CAFP Foundation.
- Join CAFP committees and the Board of Directors. Residents can also represent Colorado at many conferences and events nation-wide.
- Interested in an event geared specifically toward you and your peers? Check out CAFP’s offerings.
- Get support taking care of your well-being and preparing for an exciting career with the AAFP’s Residents Resource Library.
- Enhance your skill set with the AAFP’s Clinical Recommendations Library.
- Stay up to-date on Colorado-specific advocacy and general news.