Learn what CAFP and AAFP can offer you
The American Academy of Family Medicine and Colorado Chapter both value their resident members very highly. Here is just a taste of what you can expect from your membership with us:
- The CAFP and AAFP offer support for navigating your employment contract as you find jobs after residency. CAFP offers attorney review of your employment contact, up to a $500 value (learn more here,) while the AAFP offers a step-by-step guide on how to review and negotiate your contract.
- Get support taking care of your well-being and preparing for an exciting career with the AAFP’s Residents Resource Library.
- Enhance your skill set with the AAFP’s Clinical Recommendations Library.
- Make connections. AAFP has a number of opportunities, while CAFP has events geared specifically toward residents.
- Stay up to-date on the national level, as well as through Colorado-specific advocacy and general news.
- Join committees and the Board of Directors.