Registration for the 2017 CAFP Annual Summit, Follow the Road to the Future of Family Medicine, is open. We hope you can join us for this extended weekend of CME and family friendly activities happening April 20-23, 2017, in Colorado Springs.
Physicians, medical students, residents and mid-levels are all invited to attend. Scholarships are available for students and residents, to help cover the costs of registration, travel, and accommodations. Discounted registration is available for mid-levels, new physicians, life and inactive members, and first time attendees. Plus, all members can save $50 on registrations over $375 when you register by February 24 with coupon code EARLYBIRD.
Highlights of the conference include:
- A panel discussion on addiction, opioids, marijuana and the challenges we face in Colorado
- Two half-days of infoPOEM blast sessions covering all the top topics in family medicine
- A focus on physician resilience, for anyone facing stress in their work and personal lives
- An all-member business lunch where you can share ideas and concerns with CAFP staff and board members
- Other hot topics like vaccines, diabetes, and nutrition
- Plus, a welcome reception, family-friendly campfire, and other opportunities for relaxation, networking and fun
[linkbutton link=”https://www.coloradoafp.org/annual_summit_registration/”]Register Now![/linkbutton]
Questions about the Summit? Reach out to Erin Watwood at email@example.com or 303-696-6655 x 14.