CAFP provides a wide range of educational and informational events, both for our members and for non-members. Below you can see them broken up by type.
Live and In-Person
- The 2022 CAFP Foundation Annual Summit will be in-person. We have registration details, including for an 8-credit KSA (Topic: Heart Disease) during the conference.
- January 27, 2022 6pm (Topic: CAFP’s 2022 Legislative Priorities)
- February 16, 2022 (Topic: TBD)
- March 2, 2022 (Topic: TBD)
- March 5, 2022 KSA (Topic: Palliative Care)
- March 30, 2022 (Topic: TBD)
- April 13, 2022 (Topic: TBD)
- November 5, 2022 KSA (Topic: TBD)
- Enduring CME (5 credits) from the 2021 CAFP Foundation Annual Summit. Descriptions of each module are available at the registration page.
- Enduring CME on Critical issues in the Opioid Crisis (2 credits). This CME will qualify for the state’s opioid training requirement.
- Enduring CME from the Chanda Center for Health focusing on Disability Competent Care (up to 7 credits).