CAFP provides a wide range of educational and informational events, both for our members and for non-members. Below you can see them broken up by type.
Live and In-Person
- Mid to West Rural Health Equity Summit – October 5 -7, 2022
- The 2023 CAFP Foundation Annual Summit will be offered in person with a virtual option. We have registration details, including for an 8-credit KSA during the conference.
- California AFP Presents:A FAMILY DOCTOR’S GUIDE TO MEDICATION ABORTION – July 19, 2022, 8:00 – 9:00 pm MT
- CAFP Health Equity Program
- Resource guide available to members all year long
- Health Equity Certificate 3-month Cohorts Fall 2022 and Spring 2022
- November 12, 2022 KSA: Behavioral Health
ECHO Colorado Offerings:
- Enduring CME from the Chanda Center for Health focusing on Disability Competent Care (up to 7 credits).