CAFP provides a wide range of educational and informational events, both for our members and for non-members. Below you can see them broken up by type.
Live and In-Person
- Mid to West Rural Health Equity Summit – October 5 – 7, 2022
- May 4 – 7, 2023 CAFP Foundation Annual Summit
Virtual – Live
- October 26, 2022 – ABFM Update
- November 12, 2022 – KSA: Behavioral Health
ECHO Colorado Offerings:
- Adolescent Reproductive Health in Primary Care
- Equity in Menopause Care
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Identifying and Treating Tremor, Parkinson’s and Chorea
- Pediatric Suicide Prevention: A Practical Care Pathway for Primary Care
- The Urinalysis and Urine Culture in Urology: Common Questions and Pathologies
- CAFP Health Equity Program
- Resource guide available to members all year long
- Health Equity Certificate 3-month Cohorts Fall 2022 and Spring 2022
- Enduring CME from the Chanda Center for Health focusing on Disability Competent Care (up to 7 credits).
Call for Presentations
Are you interested in presenting at our Annual Summit or Virtual CME? If so, click this link to learn how to submit a proposal.