Is Your Practice Ready for the Changes MACRA Will Bring?
The CAFP is here to help you get ready. We are presenting a three-part webinar series with Aledade, Inc. that will cover the information you need to know to get ready for the coming changes.
The webinars will take place on August 31, September 7 and September 15. There will be two time choices on each of the days, 12 PM or 5:30 PM.
The first in the series will cover MACRA 101:
- What is MACRA?
- How does MACRA change your payments and reporting requirements?
- What does MACRA mean for your practice?
The second in the series will cover MIPS 101:
- What is MIPS?
- Does MIPS apply to your practice?
- How does MIPS change your Medicare payments and reporting requirements?
- What does MIPS mean for your practice?
The third in the series will cover AAPM 101:
- What is an AAPM?
- What are the decision factors in deciding AAPM?
- How does an AAPM change your Medicare payments and reporting requirements?
The cost for the MACRA webinar series is $50 for all three sessions. CME credit is available.Register Now