You can report your CME online via the CME Center on the AAFP website. Click on the ‘Report My CME’ on the right side and follow the instructions. You will need your ID number to access the AAFP member section.
In the CME Center, you can:
- Review your current transcript
- Report your CME activity
- Check your re-election status
- Confirm the hours required for membership
- Understand the types of CME credit
- Answer questions about obtaining and reporting CME credit
- Learn what your CME report means
- Find out how to report CME to other organizations
To report your CME by mail, send a list citing the title, date, location and sponsor of each activity, along with the number of hours attended and your complete name and address to:
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211-2672
If you have questions regarding your CME, contact the AAFP records department at (800) 274-8043 or the CAFP office at (303) 696-6655. You may also contact the CAFP by email.