Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the CAFP is offering a number of virtual CME opportunities to both our members and our non-members, as a service to our community of family physicians.
On September 30, 2020, from 12:00 – 1:00 pm, CAFP Board Members Kyle Leggott, MD, and Stephanie Gold, MD, and incoming CEO and EVP Ryan Biehle, MPA, MPH will offer a Virtual CME session on Health policy updates for family medicine in Colorado. The session will take place over Zoom, and will cost $20 for CAFP members ($30 for non-members). Registration is required — please see the form below.
Title: Health policy updates for family medicine in Colorado
Learning objectives: By the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the rationale for increasing primary care spend.
- Describe efforts across the country and in Colorado to increase primary care spend.
- Summarize the impact of COVID on the 2020 Colorado Legislative Session and State Budget as it relates to primary care;
- Describe the major policy changes which occurred around Telehealth in Colorado; and
- Describe at least two recent policy changes from the 2020 Legislative Session which will have an impact on Primary Care and our patients.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.