The Colorado Academy of Family Physicians Foundation is proud to offer a new scholarship opportunity for the Balance Conference for Women Physicians.
The scholarship is presented in honor of Martha Illige, MD. Dr. Illige has been an active member of the CAFP for many years, and was instrumental in developing the annual Balance Conference. The Scholarship honors her legacy by presenting a female resident and female residency faculty member with funding to attend the conference each year.
- The Balance Conference for Women Physicians Scholarship is available to a dyad of one female resident and one female residency faculty member from the same program.
- The scholarship provides a $1,200 stipend to each participant.
- For full scholarship details, click here.
How to Apply for the Balance Conference for Women Physicians Scholarship
- Access the scholarship application here.
- Deadline to apply is July 15th.
- Questions regarding the scholarship or the application process can be directed to Raquel Rosen at email@example.com.