Contributing to the CAFP Political Committee is an easy way to get involved in promoting family medicine and the value it brings to keeping Coloradans healthy.
The CAFP-PC is a financial vehicle through which Colorado family physicians can support family medicine at their State Capitol. Candidates are considered on the basis of their support for issues important to the practice of family medicine.
Reasons to donate:
- To improve the delivery of health care in the state of Colorado.
- To help put family physicians on equal footing with other health care providers.
- To ensure your voice will be heard on Colorado’s Capitol Hill.
- To educate current legislators on the importance of family medicine.
- It’s an easy and worthwhile way to get involved.
- CAFP PC is the ONLY political organization whose sole mission is to promote family physicians and family medicine in Colorado.
How to Contribute:
- $575 is the maximum amount that each person is allowed to give per 2-year election cycle. Smaller contributions are welcome.
- Donate online using the button below or make checks payable to CAFP PC, and send contributions to: CAFP, 2224 S. FRASER ST. UNIT 1, AURORA, CO 80014