Contributing to the CAFP Political Committee or Small Donor Committee is an easy way to get involved in promoting family medicine and the value it brings to keeping Coloradans healthy. There are two ways to give, and you can contribute to one or both. The CAFP Political Committee has higher contribution limits, but can only donate up to $200 per candidate. The CAFP Small Donor Committee has lower contribution limits, but can donate greater amounts to each candidate.
CAFP Political Committee (CAFP PC)
The CAFP-PC is a financial vehicle through which Colorado family physicians can support family medicine at their State Capitol. Candidates are considered on the basis of their support for issues important to the practice of family medicine.
Reasons to donate:
- To improve the delivery of health care in the state of Colorado.
- To help put family physicians on equal footing with other health care providers.
- To ensure your voice will be heard on Colorado’s Capitol Hill.
- To educate current legislators on the importance of family medicine.
- It’s an easy and worthwhile way to get involved.
- CAFP PC is the ONLY political organization whose sole mission is to promote family physicians and family medicine in Colorado.
How to Contribute:
- $575 is the maximum amount that each person is allowed to give per 2-year election cycle. Smaller contributions are welcome.
- Donate online using the button below or make checks payable to CAFP PC, and send contributions to: CAFP, 2224 S. FRASER ST. UNIT 1, AURORA, CO 80014
Small Donor Committee (SDC)
The CAFP-SDC enables family physicians to come together as individual donors and support candidates for the Colorado legislature who support our issues.
How to Contribute:
- $50 is the maximum amount that each person is allowed to give per year. Smaller contributions are welcome.
- SDC’s can only accept contributions from individual “natural persons” – no corporate, LLC, or union contributions are permitted.
- Donate online using the button below or make checks payable to CAFP SDC and send contributions to: CAFP, 2224 S. FRASER ST. UNIT 1, AURORA, CO 80014
Donate Today and help move Family Medicine forward in Colorado!